Parent coaching? Absolutely! Youth Coach Global is dedicated to helping kids live lives they LOVE, and we realize that one way to support them is to also support the parents and adults in their lives. Here are just a few reasons parents have come to us for coaching:
- To expand their skills and insight into their kids' and teens' behaviours and actions
- To learn youth coaching strategies that complement the ones their kids learn in our youth programs
- To gain coaching strategies to use with kids too young for our coaching programs
- Discover new ways to support and advocate for their kids at school
- An excellent investment in your family's success & happiness
- No-charge consultation call with every new client.
- $200/hr OR save 20% when you prepay $480 for a 3hr block of time (e.g. 6 x 30min. sessions)
About Parent/Adult Coaching
Generally speaking, people come to coaching for a variety of reasons, but the bottom line is change. Coaching allows you to:
- Clarify YOUR Values
- Enlarge YOUR Vision (for yourself as a parent, for your family, etc.)
- Define Success & Establish YOUR Goals
- Identify Potential Barriers for YOU and the children (young or adult) in your life
- Define or Rearrange YOUR Priorities
- Develop YOUR Action Plan(s)
- Breakthrough YOUR Barriers
- Chart YOUR Course to "Success" (as you define it)
- Achieve YOUR Dreams
As you can see from the points above, IT’S ALL ABOUT HELPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO SUCCEED. Through weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions, a coach will help you define what success looks like for you and your family. A coach will listen, ask powerful questions, help you create new perspective and offer insight. From these sessions you will discover the obstacles that are keeping you and/or your kids from being successful, and develop plans to help remove or best avoid them. A coach will help you develop a specific action plan, stay on track, create tools for success, encourage and empower you, and help unlock the greatness in you and your family.
What coaching is NOT?
Coaching is not therapy, counseling or psychology. Coaching is focused on your strengths not weakness and the future not the past. It is a commitment to forward thinking and forward actions, and should not be mistaken for therapeutic intervention. Unlike consultants, coaches do not tell you what you need to do. They do not have the "right answers", but rather, help you to find the answers that are "right for you" and your family.