Workshops & Keynotes for Adults
Youth Coach Global (YCG) is proud to offer a variety of exciting workshops designed to inform and engage caring adults in their children's mental well-being, and ultimate success in school and life.
Each is ninety (90) minutes in length, and can be delivered to large or small groups. Starting at just $495, they offer tremendous value and are guaranteed to meet or exceed your expectations. We now also offer selected workshops in an online/webinar format--a great pandemic option or add-on to allow parents who cannot attend the F2F workshops to still access the information & resources.
- Interactive, engaging, and informative
- Handouts/resources provided
- Delivered by professional coaches with classroom experience
- All topics and times can be tailored to best suit the needs of the audience
- Can be delivered to small groups (up to 20 online) or large groups F2F when permitted
- Perfect for organizations, businesses, schools, churches, or simply a group of friends
- 90min workshops start at $495 ... or have us come in and plan an entire day!
Here are just some of the titles and topics. Call or email for additional details, or to discuss custom topics designed specifically for your group:
- What's Your Style? How best can we help our children become successful learners? Unfortunately what works for one student can be counter productive for others. Gain insights into your child's learning style (and your own!), and how to best support them with school work, studying, and homework.
- Understanding Non-Verbal Learning Disabilities. The many faces of learning disabilities can often be confusing to families who live with them. This workshop provides a clear introduction to non-verbal learning disabilities, and discusses a range of strategies to help parents address and manage a range of issues.
- The Art of Possibility. We explore many effective strategies that can be used by students, parents, or staff to foster positive attitudes and beliefs about learning and academic success. This workshop also addresses current research on motivation.
- The Optimistic Child: Fostering Optimism & Resilience in Your Child. how to teach your children the skills of optimism, helping them to achieve more both at school and in life. Learn about the fundamentals of optimism & pessimism, how to measure your child's level of optimism, and strategies to boost your child's ability to combat depression and come back from failure.
- The S.O.S (Stressed Out Student) Solution. Student stress continues to make headlines! Research has shown that high or continuous levels of stress can affect brain development in young children, as well as interfere with motivation, attention, memory, and the entire learning process. While some level of stress is normal and even desirable, our children need to be taught effective strategies to manage and reduce stress for success. In this informative and interactive workshop as we examine how to help children better understand and manage their stress—building resiliency and capacity for life.
- Help Your Kids Get Out of Their Own Way. In this hands-on and engaging workshop (where you even learn to juggle) we look at common barriers to success, and strategies kids and parents can put into place to help avoid or overcome them. Topics include: Eliminating negative self-talk, the importance of creating a positive vision, how to eliminate the excuses, and more.
We offer a number of assessments. These are included at no extra charge to our private coaching clients (when needed), and in some of our program and workshop offerings. Below is a listing of a few that can also be accessed/purchased ala carte. Call or email the office for more information or to arrange an online assessment.
Strengths & Learning Styles Assessments
The VIA Survey of Character Strengths is a free self-assessment that takes less than 15 minutes and provides a wealth of information to help you understand your best qualities. VIA Reports provide personalized, in-depth analysis of your free results, including actionable tips to apply your strengths to find greater well-being. To access it, visit https://www.viacharacter.org/
The Keirsey Temperament and Learning Styles assessment and report provide unique tools to maximize the impact of the teaching and learning experience. The report analyzes an individual's personality type and learning style and suggests specific tips for grasping concepts, retaining knowledge, expressing ideas, and other aspects related to learning and development. ($75CAN)