The Wayfinder Program for Teen Success
COMING SOON! Our flagship online offering, The Wayfinder Program for Teen Success can stop overwhelm and indiffernece from sabotaging your teen, so they can be happier, more motivated and successful in school and life! This unique 12-week program will include:
- Live weekly coaching classes (also recorded to re-watch or if you miss a class)
- Unlimited access to the training portal and app
- Access to strategies and training using our unique WayFinder training system including:
- 3 months access to our Wayfinder Online Community
- 3 months access to our Wayfinder Success Club, with live weekly suport calls with Rob Stringer
- PLUS some AMAZING bonus content!
- - Mindset Mastery
- Success Mapping
- Strengths & Styles Discovery
- Strategic Action Secrets!
Interested? Request our FREE "Teen Success Audit" (based on this program) and be automatically put on our priority mailing list to receive updates about this ground-breaking program.
Workshops & Keynotes for Youth
Youth Coach Global (YCG) is proud to offer a variety of exciting workshops geared to help youth develop the skills, knowledge, and attitudes that support greater academic and personal success.
- Interactive, engaging, and informative
- Delivered by professional coaches with classroom experience
- All topics and times can be tailored to best suit the needs of the audience
- Can be delivered to small groups, individual classes, or large groups of students
- Perfect for schools, churches, youth organizations, or groups of parents
- Enhance the experience by adding a related workshop for parents and/or staff
- Individual 90min workshops start at $495 ... or have us come in and plan an entire day!
Here are just some of the titles and topics. Call or email for additional details, or to discuss custom topics designed specifically for your group:
- L.E.A.P. Ahead! Students will begin to create a personalized school success plan.
- Ready, Set, SUCCEED! Strategies to overcome common barriers for increased success at school and home.
- The Art of Possibility. Positive psychology strategies to foster positive attitudes, beliefs and increase motivation.
- Don't Believe Everything You Think. Learn how to change self-defeating thinking habits.
- It's Not My Problem (Any more!) Problem-solving self-coaching techniques for teens.
We offer a number of assessments. These are included at no extra charge to our private coaching clients (when needed), and in some of our program and workshop offerings. Below is a listing of a few that can also be accessed/purchased ala carte. Call or email the office for more information or to arrange an online assessment.
Strengths & Learning Styles Assessments
The VIA Survey of Character Strengths is a free self-assessment that takes less than 15 minutes and provides a wealth of information to help you understand your best qualities. VIA Reports provide personalized, in-depth analysis of your free results, including actionable tips to apply your strengths to find greater well-being. To access it, visit https://www.viacharacter.org/
The Keirsey Temperament and Learning Styles assessment and report provide unique tools to maximize the impact of the teaching and learning experience. The report analyzes an individual's personality type and learning style and suggests specific tips for grasping concepts, retaining knowledge, expressing ideas, and other aspects related to learning and development. ($75CAN)
Career Exploration Assessments
The Keirsey Temperament and Careers assessment and report assists career professionals, job seekers, and students in the career exploration process. This Keirsey report is designed to help you align your career choices with your innate strengths and preferences. It includes expert advice on career options, tips on communication, interpersonal skills, and insight on navigating the job market based on their personality type. This report provides suggested career matches, based on research surveys conducted across a wide spectrum of industry. ($97CAN)